SAP Basis Administrator
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Atos is a global SAP Platinum Partner and global value-added reseller. It allows our SAP practice to offer customers end-to-end services and a single point of contact for packaged solutions.
Are you enthusiastic about delivering business value through digitalization of the entire business and IT landscape and would you like to accompany us in our diverse international projects and ongoing digital transformation?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for SAP Basis Administrator.
What will you do?
- New installations, configurations, migrations of SAP environments
- Analysis and optimization of SAP environments in the Basis area
- Implementation and optimization of SAP architectures
- Incident resolution
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
- Windows / Linux / Unix OS
- SAP HANA, SAP ASE, SAP MaxDB, Oracle DB
- Basic knowledge of networks
- SAP Netweaver administration (ABAP & Java)
- Server Administration (Windows, Linux)
- Supporting the clients’ needs via SDM and ServiceNow tools
- Management of system performance, capacity, service quality
- Administration and maintenance of SAP systems
- Experience with archiving projects
- English language (B1+)
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of S / 4 HANA
- ITIL Foundation (change, incident, availability management)
- Knowledge of German
- Azure / AWS / GCP knowledge
- SAP certification
- Ability to create scripts and automate tasks
- Basic ABAP knowledge
- Higher education (Computer Science)
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions : Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority : additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
- Flexible working hours
Boost your career!
Possible future roles :
- SAP Architect
- Service Manager
- Team Manager
- Project Manager
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR
- Interview with a Manager / IT expert / project representative (via MS Teams)
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office