Business Analysis (regular)
User Stories (advanced)
Defining requirements (advanced)
Contact with a client (advanced)
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances.
Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
Key facts :
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Analysing business requirements & data flows (feature level)
- Creating user story maps for relevant components conform PCS Solution architecture
- Creating detailed technical user stories conform DoR
- Hosting refinement sessions, poker sessions and demo's
- Collaborating with agile teams to improve their performance and efficiency
- Presenting solutions and business recommendations to stakeholders
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of of experience in Business Analysis
- Good knowledge of requirements description techniques (User Stories / Use Case)
- Experience with data hub architectures (ie. integration platform, case management, business rule engine)
- Experience with message (field) mappings, message protocols
- Experience with technically define business logic
- Experience with technically define API endpoints
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence / Enterprise Architect etc.
- Processes optimization and improvement approach
- AGILE / SCRUM knowledge and practice
- Very good command of English with effective business communication skills - at least C1
- A match to our culture - a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
- Real influence on company culture.
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
- 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
- A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
- Hardware and system you like : MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)