Associate Consultant SAP Basis
We are looking for a self-driven skilled SAP Basis to join ContiTech IT competence center.
Our new colleague will work in a dynamic environment and focus on SAP system administration. Needs to have the desire to learn and grow with all concepts around Basis framework, including but not limited to, SAP system performance checks, integration, system upgrade and documentation of processes reviews and implementation for SAP ERP, S4 HANA and SAP standard components and / or SAP Extensions.
Responsible for SAP systems administration, integration, performance tuning and / or optimization, maintenance, system security and authorization.
Worldwide coordination at global Basis team, IT competence centers, IT Management in full cooperation with Global Basis Team Lead and in accordance with standard IT guidelines.
Manage services with Data center providers.
Provides support for business users / unit and competence center technical requirement.
Coordinate with Location IT for SAP system related requirement of the plant / location.
Support for SAP implementation / rollout, carve-in / out, SAP improvement or upgrade activities.
Maintains documentation and library of technical / functional reviews and implementation.
Main tasks :
- Support and administration of SAP systems specifically in the SCM, Security and Output Management areas;
- Perform system monitoring checks and system performance optimization in coordination with hosting service provider;
- Work with global Basis team and service provider to support and maintain SAP infrastructure;
- Work in close cooperation with IT Competence Center pillars, Local IT and business unit in analyzing requirements and change requests;
- Assist implementation of best method and relevant up-to-date tools for process improvement;
- Create and maintain documentation on the environment, reviews and its processes;
- Enforce, support and recommend improvement of relevant SAP security concepts and guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards and guidelines;
- Perform escalation as the need arise;
- Assist in the conduct of IT processes review and audit;
- Maintain consistent and transparent team collaboration. Qualifications - SAP System Administration and SAP Security on ERP 6.0 or S4 HANA;
- SAP System Performance Optimization on ERP 6.0 or S4 HANA;
- SAP system maintenance (patching) and upgrade (SPS or Release upgrade) on premise ERP 6.0 or S4 HANA;
- SAP NWDI / Solution Manager / ADS / Fiori / J2EE / PI / PO / EWH / CHARM / Workflows / BW / APO;
- SAP Cloud Framework and Integration;
- IT Project Management