Data Harvesting Engineer [9.000 - 10.000 RON]
Salary 9.000 - 10.000 RON net per month
We are looking to recruit for one of our clients - a global product development company, deeply involved in the mission to shake up the world of research and make working life simpler and more productive,
DATA HARVESTING ENGINEER
Location : Iasi / Remote
General description for the role :
- you will be part of an experienced and well skilled technical team, with a clear vision of the technological and engineering goal within the exciting setting of an international and agile company;
- as a Data Harvesting Engineer you will harvesting and preparing data in the context of scientific research .
Skills, Experience and Knowledge :
- relevant experience with SQL / PostgreSQL and general relational databases knowledge;
- hands-on activity with automation tools like Selenium, Scrapy or also Crawlera;
- practice of web applications and APIs;
- basic Linux experience;
- good problem solving and analytical skills;
- strong interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills;
- be a self-learner, possessing inherent inquisitiveness;
- bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent;
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- harvest websites using raw http requests and automating browsers using tools like Selenium, Scrapy or also Zyte (formerly Crawlera);
- use all kinds of web based APIs (REST, SOAP);
- implement batch jobs to retrieve data via common web protocols like HTTP or / and FTP;
- extract data from various source formats by implementing heuristics;
- being confronted with very differ document formats, reaching from not very well formatted HTML code or PDF documents to standard file formats like XML, JSON, CSV and using the default tools to process them (like XPATH,various libraries);
- store extracted data in SQL database (mainly PostgreSQL) in a generic format;
- integrate code into data processing pipeline. Technologies :
More : Benefits :
- competitive salary based on experience and attractive benefits package;
- opportunity to be part of an international team distributed all over the globe;
- a friendly work environment that values initiative and innovation;
- flexible working program with focus on work-life balance.
Our client believes in building a strong, diverse group of curious, open-minded, creative people who wants to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process.
If you are ready to be part of it and you find yourself in this job description, take the next step and become part of a global team, by sending us your resume.
Disclaimer : Train 2 Perform is a national company, that specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize inter-human relations, covering the following domains : recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.