Back End Developer
As a Junior Developer you will be an active member of our digital team, continually developing new ways to deliver better products and services in a faster and more reliable way, with the customer experience at core.
We will offer you guidance, courses and opportunities that will challenge you and help you thrive and make a real difference.
Alongside experienced colleagues and engaging work, we also provide a variety of benefits, including annual company bonus, meal tickets, flexible working, private health and life insurance, well-being initiatives, and many more.
Join us if you’re looking to build your career today and lead the way tomorrow.
As part of the team you will LEARN to :
- Design and develop integration solutions for different applications on heterogeneous platforms;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure designs are following specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues;
- Resolve interoperability issues across applications;
- Work with partner applications, analysis and QA teams.
You’ll be a great fit if you have :
- Familiarity with at least one programming language;
- Just graduated or Final year (Bachelor or Masters degree) in Computer Engineering or Sciences;
- Basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming ;
- A real passion for coding and understanding how programming languages work;
- Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of software development;
- Capacity to work in a dynamic environment while dealing with ambiguity;
- Solution oriented attitude & always asking What if? ;
- Growth and Learning mindset ;
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written.