Software Debug and Analysis Engineer - Autonomous Mobility
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, AM (Autonomous Mobility) business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
You will be part of a team that will have the mission to find out the root cause of field return AM products (camera, radar, lidar).
The team will be composed of all major disciplines, software, electronics, mechanics, and optics. This is a hands-on job;
you will use software technics to identify hardware bugs. The Series Analysis Team will interact with warranty centers / customers, with development team and production.
In addition to root cause analyses your role supposes documentation of activity and carry over lessons learned to prevent reoccurrence.
As a Software Debug and Analysis Engineer you will responsible :
- Coordinate and analyze camera system failures by using SW debug and carry on lessons learned into manufacturing and development;
- Debugging of microcontrollers, analyzing the basic software and processes relating to the algorithm;
- Collaborate with suppliers to identify the root cause for component malfunction;
- Develop software code for analyses purpose and support tools development for automatic debugging;
- Regular participation in status meetings with the relevant areas, including documentation and tracking of the topics.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
Qualifications This is what it takes to be a successful Software Debug and Analysis Engineer :
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in embedded software development in C / C ++ and software debugging;
- Experience with embedded processor architectures used in automotive industry is a plus;
- Knowledge in automotive bus systems (CAN / FlexRay) and their tools is a plus;
- Comprehensive and reliable knowledge of multicore systems or System on Chip (SoC) architecture and its basic software is a plus;
- Python programming experience is desirable;
- Open thinking beyond interfaces and roles;
- Good abilities to work in a team and to share the knowledge.