HTML / CSS (nice to have)
WebDriver (nice to have)
Automated Testing (advanced)
Manual Testing (advanced)
Competitive salary Annual bonus worth up to 25% of salary Estimated options value on exit : £1m+ B2B Contract
We are the first to market with a patented image-streaming technology that’s revolutionising the way images are published and monetised online.
We’re now working with some of the world’s most prestigious image companies, publishers and brands on widespread adoption, and we’re on track to become the next tech unicorn.
SmartFrame Technologies is a dynamic and fast-growing company that’s dedicated to upholding the rights of image owners worldwide.
Our vision is to redefine the way images are published and viewed online and we need plenty of talented people to come on board and help us do just that.
We’re currently on the hunt for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join our rapidly expanding Polish team. We are looking for someone that can confidently communicate in English (minimum B2 level) and is willing to take on interesting challenges.
If that’s you, we’ll expect you to dive right in and be involved in the full development life cycle of the platform, as well as all testing processes.
Our platform needs to be as slick, intuitive and user-friendly as possible, so if there are any quirks or kinks that stop this from happening, we’ll be looking to you to work your magic.
You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for managing and optimizing images, crunching huge amounts of image-viewing data, managing business logic, and more.
There’s a lot to the role, but you’ll be joining at a pivotal moment for the company, and will be rewarded with plenty of scope for growth, a fun and sociable team, and some tasty financial perks on top of a competitive salary.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of manual testing with the possibility of contributing to automated testing (we aim for 70% manual and 30% automation, but those proportions might change according to the development plan)
- Performing testing activities that include requirements analysis, test planning, test-case preparation, test execution, and test-closure activities
- Preparing test data and documentation and ensuring it’s kept up to date
- Working closely with the Development and Product teams throughout the entire life cycle of product releases
What we expect from you
- At least two years’ experience in manual and automation testing
- Solid understanding of QA best practices and methodologies
- Strong self-learning skills, with the ability to ask questions and a can-do attitude
- Experience in test automation in various tools and frameworks WebDriverIO, Cypress and Postman
- Experience in API testing (understanding of REST API concept)
- Experience using CI / CD tools (preferably Jenkins)
- The ability to build and maintain test documentation (test plans and test cases)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinking
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow with it
- A positive, team-playing attitude things only work when we all come together
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS would be advantageous
- Proficiency in English (B2 minimum)
Perks you’ll get to enjoy
- Eligibility for our profit-share incentive scheme, with an annual bonus worth up to 25% of the salary
- Generous company share option scheme, which is projected to be worth £1m+ upon exit
- An eight-core MacBook Pro 16" for smooth working, together with all the tools you need to do the best job
- Professional development, including a training budget to help you achieve greatness
- No-nonsense startup culture. Development is managed by the original SmartFrame developer
- Pragmatic and technocratic approach when choosing technologies and architecture
- Working remotely with periodic meetups with the team
- 25 days’ holidays
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year (in addition to the 25-day holiday allowance)
- Monthly book allowance
- Complimentary English classes
- Working with a multinational team of passionate creatives and development wizards
We’re passionate about SmartFrame and once you get to know us we’re sure you’ll be too. If you fancy being part of changing the way images are published online, and expediting a new technology on a global scale, get in touch with your CV and a covering letter so we can put you on our radar.