PhD Student, Engineering Center Cluj
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal : shaping the future of mobility together .
In the Engineering Software Ultrasonic team you will be developing complete system solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed maneuvering .
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team :
- You will have excellent research opportunities for your PhD studies at the forefront of mobility research;
- You will get support from experienced automotive engineers for the realization of your thesis in various fields connected to assisted and automated driving using technologies such as artificial intelligence;
- You will have the possibility for rapid prototyping including the deployment and validation on real cars;
- You will be encouraged to participate at international scientific seminars and will receive career development support;
- You will have the chance to interact and collaborate with software, hardware, mechanics and validation;
Who you are :
You have a Master degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
You would be a perfect match to our team if :
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know :
- English a good level is mandatory;
- German it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;