Clean Code (nice to have)
Maven (nice to have)
Gerrit (nice to have)
Design Patterns (regular)
How exactly will you be applying all your skills and talents?
- Cooperating directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team.
- Implementing, configurating and customising core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with clients’ needs.
- Designing IT solutions and preparing the documentation.
- Planning and executing unit tests.
- As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for the Sollers’ clients.
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is :
- Commercial experience in any OOP (preferable Java) programming language (min. 1 year)
- A very good understanding of OOP principles
- Good command of English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of software engineering
- Full-time job availability
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below :
- Awareness of the software development best practices
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Command of French or German
- Any of the following : Web services (REST / SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
- The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.