Problem Solving (regular)
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer, who knows how to create and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure? Do you like to work in an autonomous team that is cloud-native since birth and follows the principle You build it, you run it ?
Be a part of the Real-Time Geosystems (RGS) team that is industrializing IoT, GIS systems, complex event processing, and other technologies to monitor Kuehne + Nagel freight using AWS cloud.
In the autonomous team that already builds and runs products in AWS Cloud, you will bring your skills and experience in order to review / improve usage of AWS Services for example in terms of costs, scalability, performance etc.
You will give your hand in order to improve a continuous delivery process.
- Participating in the development and management of our mission-critical applications
- Drive continuous improvement processes that strengthen service quality
- Finding and analyzing new ways of automation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Hands-on experience of 2+ years with AWS (Certifications are nice to have)
- Willingness to experiment with tools and services to stay up to date with the cloud technologies and to be able to reduce costs as well
- A passion for automation, monitoring and continuous improvements that helps to deliver and maintain innovative products
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana. (CloudWatch is a big plus)
- Experience with CI / CD tools like : Jenkins, GOCD. (CodeBuild / CodePipeline is a big plus)
- Experience with AWS Services like Kinesis, Firehose, S3, RDS Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, ECS Fargate, Cognito is a big plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Your experience and learning capabilities will be evaluated through a technical assessment
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
You will have a chance to work in a small agile team, alongside experts using cloud technology in a start-up atmosphere facilitating the digital transformation of the logistics industry where technology decisions can be made in the team.
You will receive a competitive salary, opportunities for professional development and work from a cozy startup-style office located in Wrocław city center.
Flexible working hours and remote work are possible.
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities.
We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.