React / Vue Developer
If you’re a React / Vue developer with the drive to do great things and deliver quality projects, then this Job Post is worth reading for the both of us.
We are always eager to meet like-minded and passionate people like ourselves when it comes to React. If you think so too, just give Diana a sign via the email address below.
For this job you need to have :
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with React or Vue
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3, Flexbox, ES6, Redux, Webpack (optional)
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns
- Experience and desire to work in a collaborative and agile based environment
We value :
- Autonomy the ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option;
- Communication skills being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context;
- Responsibility meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself;
- Attitude asking yourself How can I help? as opposed to What do I need to do?
- Continuous Improvement constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project’s quality, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do;
- Feedback providing and receiving it timely and assertively;
What’s it like working with us? You’ll get here and find :
- Excellent benefits package including private health-care;
- Significant growth opportunities and access to different learning platforms;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;
- Extra vacation days based on previews experience and years we ll spend together.
Human and active are the words that come to mind when thinking of our JS colleagues. Not that our other technical experts aren’t just that.
Human is one of our core values, as our community is a diverse one when it comes to individuals and individual interests.
We are also very keen and ready to learn new things and help others do the same, as research, improving and keeping an eye out for emerging technologies are part of our way of doing things.
When it comes to the technological juice with tools and frameworks, here’s how it flows. For most front-end applications we use React with NextJS and a bit of Vue.
JS (not limited to these as their appetite for learning is big). For mobile development magic we focus on React Native. When it comes to back-end we use Node.
JS and also Python / Django framework for some projects.
Learning and improving are our best buddies. We have ongoing study groups where colleagues read and discuss books like You don’t know JS (by Kyle Simpson) and we do technical mingling activity at relevant technical events like Google I / O, React Conf and JSHeroes.
We are the ones actively involved in our local community of Cluj-Napoca with projects such as Bugetare Participativa, Primaria Cluj-Napoca, Opera Nationala Maghiara.