Operational Buyer Europe (m/f/d)
As an Operational Buyer (m / f / d) you will be assigned to our regional procurement organization in Europe. In this operational procurement function for the Europe region, you will be responsible for the sourcing process within Doka s supply chain.
Making sure to provide material at the right time, in the right quantity and quality at the right Business Partner s all over Europe is your primary goal.
With great commitment you will take care of ensuring excellent external sourcing with the following main tasks :
- In close cooperation with the strategic buyers and the internal customers you will ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day business so that customer orders can be executed on time, with high quality and at optimal cost.
- You will be responsible for independent processing and further development of purchasing activities (enquiries, disposition, call-offs, deadline tracking, complaint handling, etc.).
- You ensure the implementation of the purchasing strategy as well as compliance with the specified purchasing conditions
- In your function you will actively participate in projects to achieve the goals of the Purchasing department and in initiatives for process optimization.
Our offer is aimed at dynamic personalities who would like to take on responsibility and have the following qualifications :
- Completed commercial or technical education (e.g. HAK, HTL)
- Technical know-how would be desirable
- several years of relevant professional experience in purchasing and purchasing process optimisation in SAP would be an advantage
- English language skills (written and spoken), German language skills are desirable, further foreign language skills would be an advantage
- Forward-looking and analytical thinking skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organisational talent
- Willingness to travel internationally (mainly Europe)
- Relocation to Poland
- then we look forward to receiving your application!