Agile Coach | Consulting
Are you a Scrum Master or Agile Coach with a passion for working in agile way? Do you enjoy cooperation with agile teams and product owners?
Do you like to help teams to become self-organized?
If yes, join our Deloitte team!
For Technology Strategy & Architecture Team (Consulting)
- At least 4 years of professional experience in general
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master or 3 years as an Agile Coach
- Scrum Master Certification (e.g., CSM, PSM, SAFe )
- Certification proving understanding of agile scaling models (LeSS, SAFe, Nexus, SAFe)
- Exceptional problem structuring and solving skills
- Great communication and facilitation skills
- Proactive attitude, risk mitigation and management
- Previous consulting experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
- Polish residency is required
Your future role
As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach your responsibilities wil involve :
- Agile health checks, which identify problems in development processes
- Agile training’s within teams
- Coach agile / scrum teams to continually improve through retrospectives
- Foster an attitude of self-management on the teams
- Facility win-win decisions making among Product Owners, Developers, Stakeholders and leadership Teams
- Evaluate teams’ dynamics to identify ways to delivery better and more consistently
- Lead teams with Agile approaches to maximize product value
- Foster transparency and collaboration by assisting teams in organizing their work, backlog and metrics
You will also have opportunity to :
- Be involved in eminence activities (blog, podcast, webinars etc.)
- Share knowledge within the team and the company
- Provide training’s internally or externally
What we offer
- Working from office or home office what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- A development path to fit your needs
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Wide variety of projects
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps :
- Quick HR call
- Two online interviews with the awesome people from the team
- Final decision
- how simple, right?
About the team
Technology Strategy & Architecture Team helps CIOs to transform their companies into digital organizations taking into account technological and organizational aspects.
Based on the needs of our clients, we support them in planning IT architecture, its standards and the implementation of new operating models.
We also optimize their processes and solutions to make their IT more effective and efficient. We provide solutions in the areas of innovation, corporate architecture, data governance and additionally we support our clients in the implementation of IT governance.
We also support them in the key domains of IT finance and applications, data and infrastructure management. Our services are always in line with the latest tech trends, which we often create together with our clients.