- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription;
- Flexible work schedule;
Possibility to work from home at least one day a week.
Skills and experience you’ll need to be successful :
- experience in HR Admin preferably 2-5 years;
- organisational skills, accuracy and detail orientation;
- bright and sharp mind with a "go-getting'' attitude and assertive communication;
- energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach'
- university degree;
- medium English level
Organisation / Department
Do you want to drive continuous improvement, support partners and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organisation?
Then we have a great opportunity for you : HR admin in Bucharest. As our new colleague, you will be supporting the delivery of the hr services & solutions to our partners, contribute to employee guidance and support in all hr admin tasks and processes.
This is the role we propose to you!
- developing long-term relationships and offering Human Resources administration support;
- helping employee e-mail, phone, online calls and in person meetings in HR, labor legislation issues;
- prepare the legal required documents for employment contracts initiation and closure;
- update all the employment changes related to the individual labor;
- support in the fulfillment of all reporting requirements resulted from the above activity to Romanian authorities, to employees and to other institutions as described in the existing labor.