L1 Support Consultant
Sursa : Just Join IT
IT Support (nice to have)
Helpdesk (nice to have)
The key responsibilities are :
- A L1 Junior Support Consultant will provide First Line Support (FLS) to global clients, Partners and implementation teams.
- This is a client-focused role, which involves logging calls and ensuring they progress to completion whilst keeping clients consistently updated.
- The role requires that FLS processes are followed and that client Service Level Agreements are met to maintain the reputation.
- A L1 Junior Support Consultant should work methodically to ensure that issues and requests are correctly categorised and prioritised.
Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from inception to resolution.
- Additional responsibilities include packaging software releases and licence keys and keeping known issues up to date in the Support Team Knowledgebase.
- A key part of the role will be to proactively continue personal development and be driven to consistently deliver value outcomes for Aptitude Software.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience :
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree (students also welcome)
- Has an analytical mind-set.
- Can demonstrate customer-focussed / customer service skills.
- Is a problem-solver.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills /
- Good English skills, min. B2.
- Is resourceful and self-motivated.
- Understands relational databases.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux operating systems and tools would be advantageous.
- Some programming experiences. Problem Solving and Client Service :
- Can communicate in a concise and timely manner to support requests from clients, partners, and consultants.
- Has tenacity in owning assigned calls through to resolution.
- Provides clear and concise client updates.
- Can prepare accurate and repeatable client reports
- Is able to assist with the operation, maintenance, and monitoring of
- Cloud services controls for software implementation, support and client communication, in order to meet client / user commitments and system requirements for system security and availability.
- Availability and work shifts :
- Shift work to cover mainly night shifts (18 : 00 02 : 00 or 02 : 00 10 : 00) and occasionally day shifts (10 : 00 18 : 00). Including work on Holidays.
- Occasional cover on weekends may be required (min. 1 weekend per month)
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- EAP24 support
- English language lessons during working hours
- Flexible working conditions
- Hybrid work model
- Social Committee activities
- Wellness acitivites