Senior Radio Integration Engineer
Technical Support Engineer : Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro / mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and / or wireless systems.
Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering / software engineering. May be involved in customer installation and training.
Provides support to customer / users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature. Survey Tip : In software companies this position generally interacts directly with the customer / user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background.
In a less sophisticated environment, as with many applications products where the user is nontechnical, this position would generally interact with product support personnel and potentially the customer when the customer’s problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
- Support On-site commissioning and integration support of new products into the customer network, for new radio hardware, software & features.
- Support First Site Integrations and Second Site Integrations for new hardware, software or features.
- Provide experienced troubleshooting support on-site during integrations.
- Test call site and document results.
- Attend site to assist / advise solutions and feedback to design / testing team.
- Capture any information and produce integration guidelines and documentation required to support the industrialised rollout.
- Update processes and installation / commissioning guidelines where any changes to onsite commissioning procedures are required.
- Provide on-site commissioning support to customer engineers.
- Supervise / advise on all issues related to site integrations, ensure all on-site procedures are fully detailed.
- Manage any issues on-site with Suppliers and Customer
- Attend test lab to assist in commissioning / integration / testing of new solutions prior to site integration.
- Identify potential risks from a technical point of view and report to the Project Manager.
- Thorough hands-on knowledge of LTE small cells, CBRS FW, mMIMO and familiar with 5G architecture, with a clear track record of excellence managing wireless access engineering systems.
- Hands-on experience with new product introductions in lab and field with major Global service providers.
- Broad technical knowledge in Radio & Mobile Broadband products, solutions, and services.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of integration, test and deployment methodologies, and working on RAN Swap and RAN Refresh projects and hands-on experience with lab testing, field trial of 4G and 5G radio, features and software.
- Advanced hands on experience with UE acceptance criteria and SIM development.
- Able to lead complex projects.
- Strong technology expertise, proven leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, superb technical skills, and a strong customer-service orientation.
- Operational experience with LTE, LTE-A, WiFi including industrial technology domain
- Proven hands-on expertise in setup and configuration of LTE networks (RAN and Core) with a major equipment vendor.
- Proven hands-on expertise troubleshooting problems.
- Hands on experience in performance optimisation of LTE networks and relevant KPIs.
- IP knowledge preferred VLANs, subnets, etc.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise and organise effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and electronically.
- Demonstrated project lead experience Skills / Abilities and Knowledge.
- Able and willing to freely travel within Germany and Europe
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.