Technical Product Owner
Role purpose :
The Agile Tooling Specialist is the technical product owner for the agile portfolio management tool and adjacent tools like analytic tools and others.
You will be responsible for defining the requirements how to use / configure the tool and will provide the training and guidelines to users to ensure optimum and consistent use across Digital & IT.
In this role, you will support Product Owners and Scrum masters to ensure the tooling serves their needs, that it has the required functionality and that the appropriate support is provided to ensure a high level of usability and usage.
You will implement and deliver plans to support users with functionality and training and manage requirements on the tooling landscape in the LPM&T domain via a community of interest.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business :
- Acting as a technical Product Owner for the Agile portfolio management tools and adjacent tools like analytic tools and others
- Supports Agile tools configuration in order to suit customer requirements
- Manage and own the requirements to relevant tools supporting the lean portfolio management function; define requirements within the SAFe framework and manage backlog of requirements on an on-going basis via a community of practice of experienced users;
define the change management process for any requirements for the tool and act as a Product Owner for tool requirements within the initial roll-out and implementation of common tools across Digital & IT
- Ensure that the tools are being rolled out consistently and in compliance with SAFe standards and common methods within Digital & IT and with other stakeholders and users of these tools ( Demand & Capacity management tools, agile portfolio Management Tools, Jira, Confluence)
- Develop and conduct training and coaching on how to use / configure agile collaboration tools to ensure optimum and consists use of tools across Digital & IT, optimizing agility and flow on the basis of the standards and methods aligned upon within the Enterprise LACE
- Align with the Agile Coaches to ensure that the audience understands how to setup, configure and use relevant tooling effectively to support Agile Delivery and continuously drive common tool adoption Typical Tools include : Azure DevOps, Jira, Jira Align, etc.
- Responsible to measure the agile maturity across markets with regards to the implementation of collaboration tools
- Coordination and planning of Jira align trainings.
- Coordinate training times, confirmation of costs, bookings / forecast and develop a training plan / roadmap
With these skills you are a great candidate :
- Experience as Agile Tooling Specialist within large delivery organisations, with demonstrable experience leading teams on agile methodologies / tools
- Strong stakeholder engagement & communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in agile frameworks, SAFe Agilist / SPC, Scrum, Kanban, Agile PM
- Experience of agile tools in the Strategy to Plan domain ( Jira, MS Azure, Confluence)
- Background in software development, product delivery and / or programme / project management
- Highly organised
- Ability to understand, support and articulate complex Business change processes, data-sets and governance
- Experience in complex organizations with distributed responsibilities or with an international environment
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer :
- Work from Home a hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation Take time off when you need it, we trust you