Senior Backend Engineer (C#)
Machine Learning (nice to have)
Net / Go / Python (regular)
Hello We’re LegalZoom and we're here to democratize law. We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice.
So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more.
Learn about LegalZoom
LegalZoom has recently acquired the leading virtual mailbox solution for small businesses, Earth Class Mail . LegalZoom and Earth Class Mail work together to provide the best possible solution for our customers, who benefit from the freedom and time we help them save.
When people turn to LegalZoom to set up their businesses, they’ll also be able to select a virtual business address and use Earth Class Mail tools to manage their physical mail.
To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal, tax and virtual mail solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before.
Do you want to join our team? We’re looking for a Senior Senior Backend Engineer (C#).
What you will do :
- Design, build, and maintain large-scale services, job pipelines and systems
- Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
- Work cross-functionally with many teams : Engineering, product, technical operations, Data Science, etc.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a Software Development Engineer
- 5+ years of programming experience with at list one modern programing languages (C#, C / C++, Go, Python)
- 2+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design of new and concurrent systems
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MySql), DataStores (ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Strong knowledge related to concurrent programming and hands on experience with highly scalable, distributed systems
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Proficiency with written and spoken English
Nice to have :
Experience with WPF / Electron / Flutter / Desktop application development
What we offer :
- Comfortable office in the City Center with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Paid holiday ( 26 days for B2B)
- Additional 10 days of paid "parental" for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- Free English classes, Udemy access, Life insurance
- Team building and socializing events, amazing coffee & fresh fruits in the office
- Competitive salary : 20k-30k (base + 8% bonus per year)
Recruitment process :
- First step : 20 minutes HR interview with