Senior Survey Programmer
- Programming complex online questionnaires based on the materials provided by the client (this includes survey scripting, managing languages, reporting)
- Cooperatively work with Project Managers to deliver projects meeting client needs, within prescribed time frames
- Adhere to Right First Time’ policy for quality control
- Assist other Survey Programmers when workload requires
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Capable of working independently on projects and collaborating as a strong team member
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Advanced knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required for client services
- Must have the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects for on time delivery
- Committed to extended work hours when necessary to reach goals.
- 2+ years programming experience required in Confirmit, Decipher, IBM SPSS Dimensions, SurveyMonkey
- Experience working with MS Excel
We offer (bonus, benefits) :
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Additional paid time off
Please note that this is a talent pipeline in anticipation of future needs. Although we might not have an immediate opening for this role, we are likely to be hiring soon as our team is constantly growing and looking for talented people.
Qualified applicants will be invited to take part in the recruitment process and meet the Hiring Team. If successful, they will be placed in the talent pool and contacted as soon as an open position arises.
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported.
We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees.
Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.