BW Clinical & Sales Specialist, Timisoara
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Biosense Webster Clinical and Sales Specialist
Biosense Webster Clinical and Sales Specialist is responsible for clinical support in EP (Electrophysiology) lab, selling and promoting Biosense Webster products and solutions among current and potential customers, developing professional education for end-users, effective and strong collaboration with team members and developing the business growth.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have :
Clinical Support :
- Understand and know clinical EP environment, competitor products continuous development of the knowledge.
- Product supporting &, troubleshooting in real laboratory environment - continuous development of the knowledge.
- Following and coordinating clinical procedures.
- Tailor product conversation to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
- Demonstrates products features and benefits to meet customers’ unmet needs.
- Become comfortable with all types of heart arrhythmias.
- Reaching business and sales goals.
- Collecting, analyzing, and sharing market information (public procurements, competitors, business partners). Benchmarking.
- Preparing pricing offers, public procurements responses, respecting deadlines.
- Understand and know clinical EP environment, competitors’ products continuous development of the knowledge.
- Keeping regular presentations, education to the partners introducing new products, techniques, providing courses for the best usage of the product.
- Responsible for the launch and rollout of new products and services, execute state-of-the-art product launches process.
- Participate online or / and f2f in industry symposia, medical meetings and monitor the industry’s business.
- Commercial & negotiation activities with non-clinical stakeholders.
- Effective expense management.
- Respecting deadlines in providing monthly reports, expense reports, forecasts, and other company processes.
- Understand and follow the processes with the Customer Service (pricing, public procurement, consignation etc.).
- Following and administrating quality Complaints due to Company quality processes.
- Close collaboration with all supportive departments)
- Driving license category B
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have :
- Acquired University Degree (preferably Technical, Biomedical or Medical background).
- Good communicator with excellent presentation skills. Strong ability to effectively convey information in a variety of formal and informal settings.
- Ability to drive projects in an organized and timely manner, with necessarily follow up and interaction with all involved stakeholders.
- Desire and ability to anticipate and address the needs of customers (internal or external) through timely program / project implementation.
- Analytical thinking : systematic gathering, organizing, and synthesizing of relevant data into meaningful added value information.
- Teamwork / Collaboration : intention and ability to work effectively with others toward shared and common goals.
- High level of energy, engagement, responsibility.
- Ability to travel
- Driving license.
- Native level of Romanian language
- Fluency in speak / write / reading English language
This is what awaits YOU at J&J :
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day.
Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential.
No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means You Belong !