1st level support with German for LeanIX
Assures customer satisfaction by offering support via phone, e-mail, chat and / web web, information, assistance and registers into the database the customer’s requested changes while resolving in a complete and proper way the requests, in accordance with the procedures and work instructions.
- Offers 1st level support for Bosch users and / or Bosch business partners by providing assistance or information, in accordance with the procedures and work instructions;
- Identifies, analyzes, solves and documents the errors reported by the users;
- Assures correctness and durability for the offered solutions;
- Participates in the improvement of the quantitative parameters of the customer service;
- Promotes the image of the company through attitude, knowledge, client orientation and availability towards client’s needs;
- Records the essential points of the call / email in the ticketing system according to Work Instructions;
- Offers support to colleagues in need and proves team spirit;
- Is trained and assumes the changes that have occurred in the procedures and services of the company;
- Asks for help from colleagues with more knowledge / experience (2nd level or Product Owners) in order to solve difficult calls / emails;
- Support during normal business hours 9-17 CET.
- Offer support to Product Management coordinator on demand.