Senior Full Stack Developer / Technical Lead Data Ecosystem - AM
Autonomous Mobility (AM) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments.
Autonomous Mobility is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle’s other systems to ensure better, safer driving.
Curios in regards with Embedded Software for Autonomous Mobility products or Autonomous Driving? Either if you are already experienced in software development for Automotive products or just motivated and with willingness to learn this new area, you are welcomed to join our team of software developers in Timisoara and walk together with them on the fantastic journey of building of Autonomous Driving cars.
- Develop Non-AUTOSAR Embedded Software for the Digital Process Unit for various Autonomous Mobility products(RADAR, LIDAR, CAMERA);
- Design and implement software of embedded devices(AM Camera and Radar ECUs) and systems(Camera + Radar Fusion) from Software discipline requirements;
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software;
- Review code and design;
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources(Memory, Runtime);
- Support software Quality Assurance(MISRA, QAC) and optimize I / O performance;
- Interface with hardware design and development.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical University Degree;
- Technical communication skills in English;
- Professional experience in the Automotive Industry is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
- MUST : Extensive Experience with Software Engineering in Distributed Systems, Web-Systems, Data-based Systems for Full-Stack (Frontend, Business Logic, Backend) as (Senior) Developer and / or Software Architect;
- SQL & NoSQL), DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, Metrics / Monitoring, Cloud (especially AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, Windows, Linux, Networks;
- Experience : at least 3 year relevant working experience as software developer;
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Clean Code, Automated Testing (Unit, Integration);
- Experience working with Agile Work models (e.g. with Scrum or Kanban) and with software / IT operations (e.g. ITIL), additional certifications in that area for Scrum or SAFe would be great;
- You work as Senior Developer / Software Engineer in one DevOps team that builds the foundation, pipeline, surrounding tools and frontends of the Autonomous Mobility Data Ecosystem (Data Pipeline and Data Platform);
- Good English Knowledge written and spoken.