Systems Engineer with French
The Inside Systems Engineer works closely with renewals and customer success teams to provide technical advice, guidelines and best practices for Veeam products to Veeam prospects and partners.
This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or MS Teams.
- Provide web-based presentations and demonstrations of Veeam software for prospects and partners;
- Answer technical related questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone;
- Provide customer success support and / or POC assistance to customers on their usage of the Veeam software;
- Update technical details of the followed projects in Veeam CRM system (SalesForce.Com);
- Update Veeam CRM system with working activities;
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment;
- Self-education on sales and technical related matters;
- Developing a solid working knowledge of virtualization-related subjects and Veeam Software products and keep track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates;
- The obligation to fulfill professional goals and targets based on the performance indicators at the individual, department, company;
- The obligation to report and register on time, complete and correct data required on applications and tools / applications specific internal systems;
Any other service tasks and responsibilities assigned by the department manager.
To Be Successful You Will Need to Have :
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Experience working in a presales role is preferred. However diverse IT backgrounds are considered;
- Industry based experience in storage, network and / or cloud-based technologies strongly desired;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V etc), Windows Server, networking technologies ;
- Demonstrated customer-facing technical experience is preferred;
Basic k nowledge in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure etc), storage technologies (SAN, NAS etc), Linux.
Can be a plus : k nowledge in backup and disaster recovery, containers technologies (Kubernetes etc), e xperience in IT infrastructure administration.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly;
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities;
Excellent time management skills required.
In Return You Can Expect :
To work with great team members, who are as passionate as you!
To have an impact you will contribute to our growth!
To have the autonomy and all you need to deliver the best results!
You will learn a lot and your professional development will be a priority!
You will contribute to Veeam’ s Culture.